Air Conditioning Services in Mesa, AZ
Air Conditioning Mesa have all that you need for a quality, productive, cost-saving and environmentally-friendly air-conditioner. With us, it’s all about 24/7 service, response time, professionalism and complete customer satisfaction.
R410A – In compliance with the EPA Clean Air Act, Brothers Refrigeration features units with ozone-friendly R410A refrigerant.
- Free consultation
- Free estimates on new AC installations
- Free 2nd opinion on major AC repairs
Air Conditioning Mesa we offer:
Annual Maintenance Service – Save time, money and hassles by taking advantage of our Annual Maintenance Service agreement.
HVAC Service Partner Plan Benefits include:
- 22 point Tune-up in the Spring and Fall
- 24hr emergency service
- For Discounts see our coupon page
- Financing, with approved credit and no-credit check financing available
- Extended warranties on parts, equipment, and labor.
Brothers also offers the following:
- Special rebates and discounting for qualified buyers.
- Air Conditioning Mesa Equipment Installation. Whether you’re building a new home or retrofitting an older one, Brothers Air Conditioning Mesa will help you select the right equipment for your needs and have it cooling your home and family in a jiffy.
- Air Conditioning Mesa 22 Point Tune-up. System maintenance is the key to maximum efficiency, energy savings, and long, trouble-free service from your home comfort systems.
- Air Conditioning Mesa has comprehensive 22 Point Tune-up beyond a superficial maintenance to ferret out problems that could spell trouble down the road.
Cooling and Heating Check Up Services for Air Conditioning Mesa:
- Check thermostat operation
- Check, clean, or replace filter (customer supplied)
- Check system temperature split
- Inspect fused disconnect
- Inspect wiring and tighten electrical connections
- Inspect contactors, relays, and pressure controls
- Inspect electrical safety circuits
- Check voltage and amperage to all motors
- Inspect indoor blower and motor for dirt buildup
- Inspect bearings and lubricate all moving parts (as required)
- Inspect belt and adjust tension (as required)
- Check defrost operation
- Inspect outdoor coil and advise customer
- Inspect duct seal at unit and secure panel
- Explain and document all necessary repairs
- Run and test system operation
Brothers Air Conditioning Mesa provides you with state-of-the-art equipment, parts and the highest standards of professional services. You can feel confident that if you experience a problem, we’ll take care of it quickly, effectively and affordably — GUARANTEED! See emergency 24 hour air conditioning in mesa..